There are advantages of using implants in removable partial dentures, like improved esthetics, ability to change fulcrums and minimizing rotational and lateral forces and others. There are also disadvantages of dental implannts in removable partial prosthodontics. These are:
1. Addtional costs for treatment.
2. Additional surgical procedures.
3. Involve careful treatment planning and interdiscplinary approach.
4. More technique sensitive than a conventional removable partial denture.
5. Additional maintenance over time depending on prosthesis design and attachment systems used.
6. Manual dexterity can be challenged in certain patient populations.
7. Increased costs to overall treatment.
 Dental Implants in Removable Partial Denture – http://affordabledentalimplants.org/dirpd/
Affordable Dental Implants – http://affordabledentalimplants.org/